Position: In-house sales and customer service
Since 1997 Level Six has been delivering the most innovative and high quality paddling gear and apparel available in the paddlesports market. With the increasing customer base Level Six is a growing company and requires excellent people to help deliver support and information to our customer base. Level Six offers products in the following categories: technical clothing for whitewater, touring, rec and SUP paddling; technical accessories for kayaking; lifestyle outdoor women’s, men’s and children’s clothing.
Level Six is looking for a dynamic self-motivated, well spoken, organized person to join their in-house sales team. The position is based in Ottawa, Ontario Canada and will require some travel. The selected candidate will service existing accounts and search out and build new business relationships. The candidate will require knowledge of the paddlesports industry both from personal and businessexperience.
- Working with dealers to supply them with quality service.
- Problem solving management with dealers.
- Dealing and opening new accounts from across North America and Internationally.
- Qualifying dealership inquiries.
- Servicing customers and answering questions concerning the products.
- Some event management and attendance.
- Experience in the outdoor industry and outdoor retail.
- Customer service oriented, with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- The ability to work proactively and work within a flexible series of guidelines.
- Detail oriented knowledge of outdoor clothing and gear.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office, and Quick Books an asset
- Bilingual in French and English an asset.
- All applications will be treated in a confidential manner. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Position available immediately.
- Send a current resume and letter of introduction to Tyler Lawlor:firstname.lastname@example.org
- or by mail to our offices, care of Tyler Lawlor.