Stuck zippers on all types of outdoor gear can be unzipped with a simple application. Use this non-toxic formula to lubricate zipper housings and heavy-duty zippers on tents, wetsuits, luggage, soft coolers, convertible soft tops, and watersports equipment. This multipurpose lubricant was previously known as Zip Tech and designed for watertight zippers, too. Making it perfect for use on wetsuits, drysuits, and dive gear. Never wonder how to fix a stuck zipper again. With a trusty Zipper Lubricant on hand, the adventure never stops.
- Powerful – Lubricates zipper teeth and watertight housings for smooth zipping and to prolong zipper life on outdoor gear
- Protects – Keeps nylon, metal and plastic zippers protected against salt, chlorine, rust and corrosion without toxic chemicals or silicone
- Field-Tested – High-performing zipper wax formula that does not flake off and ideal for zippers that are in all water temperatures
- Multipurpose – Use Zipper Lubricant to maintain zippers on tents, Yeti® soft coolers, Jeep® soft tops, drybags, luggage, jackets, and watersports gear
- Reduces Wear – Rely on this lubricant for worry-free application every time on waterproof zippers on wetsuits, drysuits, and B.C.D. equipment
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100 CDN
This offer qualifies for orders of $100 or more before taxes. Most orders are sent via Canada Post Expedited or UPS. We have the right to ship products to you with the carrier of our choice for free shipping. Orders get shipped from our warehouse in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Orders under $100 pricing options will be supplied to you at checkout. Pricing options are based on the weight and size of the item, as well as your postal code. For orders that are shipped with extra shipping paid to get overnight or priority shipping, the timelines given are calculated by Canada Post or UPS. The moment that package leaves Level Six, it is the responsibility of the carrier to ship to you on time; there could be delays. If you need a package shipped ASAP, please CALL US to ensure we process your package first. Timelines given by UPS & Canada Post are suggested but not always guaranteed. Check with us first.
Online orders are processed between Monday and Friday only and can take up to 1-2 business days to process, depending on volume. Lead times may increase over holidays and sale events to an additional 4-5 days, but we do our best to get you your package as soon as possible!
Epoxy boards can be shipped via Expedited Freight to a residential address for an additional fee. If you are within the Ottawa area, we can also deliver locally for a fee. Please email us for a shipping quote: firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Warehouse Pick Up
Local Ottawa customers are welcome to pick up orders for free at our office location Monday to Friday 9 am to 4 pm only. Please select in-office pick-up as the shipping option, and make a note at checkout.
To submit a return click here