The Fjord is our expedition-style drysuit. It’s constructed from a fully waterproof-breathable 3 ply eXhaust material with reinforced panels in high wear areas. This drysuit features our new stealth waistband system, and elastic shoulder straps allow you to wear the top like a bib pant in hot weather.
- British latex wrist and neck gaskets with adjustable gasket protectors
- Waterproof front entry and relief zipper
- Articulated spine, knees and elbows
- Internal adjustable suspender system
- Built-in waterproof socks
- Fleece lined collar & fixed storm hood
- Lasercut ventilation holes
- Stealth waistband system
- Double tunnel
- Manchons en latex britannique aux poignets et au cou avec protecteurs de joint réglables
- Zip étanche à l'avant pour l'entrée et la sortie et la fermeture éclair de soulagement
- Articulation de la colonne vertébrale, des genoux et des coudes
- Système de bretelles interne réglable
- Chaussettes intégrées étanches
- Col doublé en polaire et capuche tempête fixe
- Trous d'aération découpés au laser
- Système de ceinture Stealth
- Double tunnel.
Weight: 175 lbs
Wearing Size: L and Size 33
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100 CDN
This offer qualifies for orders of $100 or more, before taxes. Most orders are sent via Canada Post Expedited or UPS. We have the right to ship product to you with the carrier of our choice for free shipping. Orders get shipped from our warehouse in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Orders under $100 pricing options will be supplied to you at checkout. Pricing options are based on weight and size of the item, as well as your postal code. Orders that are shipped with extra shipping paid to get overnight or priority shipping, the timelines given are calculated by Canada Post or FedEx. The moment that package leaves Level Six it is the carriers responsibility to ship to you on time, there could be delays. If you need a package shipped ASAP please CALL US, to ensure we process your package first. Timelines given by Fedex & Canada Post are suggested not always guaranteed. Check with us first.
Online orders are processed between Monday to Friday only and can take up to 1-2 business days to process depending on volume. Lead times may increase over holidays and sale events to an additional 4-5 days, but we do our best to get you your package as soon as possible!
Epoxy and HDPE Stand Up Paddle Boards are too large, fragile, and/or heavy to be shipped by our standard methods and do not qualify for free shipping under any circumstances. They are available for office pick up only or please see your local Level Six dealer.
Local Warehouse Pick Up
Local Ottawa customers are welcome to pick up orders for free at our office location Monday to Friday 9 am to 4 pm only. Please select in office pick up as the shipping option, and make a note at checkout.
If you are looking to return or exchange an item, please fill out our form here: