The Emperor is a heavy duty drysuit built to stand up to the toughest tests on the water. From whitewater kayaking to expedition paddling and kayak fishing, the Emperor offers unparalleled durability and comfort while keeping you dry. This drysuit is constructed using our ultra-tough eXhaust 3.0 fabric and incorporates Cordura panels to reinforce high wear areas like the knees and elbows and seat panel. The careful attention to detail and included features make for one of the toughest, most versatile and most reliable drysuits ever created. The Emperor will give you the ultimate protection and confidence while on the water.
- British latex wrist and neck gaskets with adjustable gasket protectors
- Waterproof relief and rear entry zipper
- Articulated spine stitching for an unrestricted range of motion.
- Cordura reinforced shoulders, elbows, knees & seat
- 3.0 Ply built-in waterproof socks
- Fleeced lined hand warming chest pocket
- Exhaust 3.0 ply waterproof breathable nylon / cordura panels
- Double tunnel with Stealth waistband system
- Manchettes en latex britannique au niveau des poignets et du cou avec des protecteurs de joint réglables
- Fermeture éclair étanche pour l'entrée à l'arrière et la vidange
- Couture articulée de la colonne vertébrale pour une liberté de mouvement sans restriction.
- Épaules, coudes, genoux et siège renforcés en Cordura
- Chaussettes étanches intégrées en 3.0 plis
- Poche poitrine doublée de polaire pour réchauffer les mains
- Nylon respirant et étanche de 3.0 plis / panneaux Cordura
- Double tunnel avec système de ceinture Stealth
Weight: 175 lbs
Wearing Size: L and Size 33
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100 CDN
This offer qualifies for orders of $100 or more, before taxes. Most orders are sent via Canada Post Expedited or UPS. We have the right to ship product to you with the carrier of our choice for free shipping. Orders get shipped from our warehouse in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Orders under $100 pricing options will be supplied to you at checkout. Pricing options are based on weight and size of the item, as well as your postal code. Orders that are shipped with extra shipping paid to get overnight or priority shipping, the timelines given are calculated by Canada Post or FedEx. The moment that package leaves Level Six it is the carriers responsibility to ship to you on time, there could be delays. If you need a package shipped ASAP please CALL US, to ensure we process your package first. Timelines given by Fedex & Canada Post are suggested not always guaranteed. Check with us first.
Online orders are processed between Monday to Friday only and can take up to 1-2 business days to process depending on volume. Lead times may increase over holidays and sale events to an additional 4-5 days, but we do our best to get you your package as soon as possible!
Epoxy and HDPE Stand Up Paddle Boards are too large, fragile, and/or heavy to be shipped by our standard methods and do not qualify for free shipping under any circumstances. They are available for office pick up only or please see your local Level Six dealer.
Local Warehouse Pick Up
Local Ottawa customers are welcome to pick up orders for free at our office location Monday to Friday 9 am to 4 pm only. Please select in office pick up as the shipping option, and make a note at checkout.
If you are looking to return or exchange an item, please fill out our form here: