We have teamed up with Salus Marine to offer a custom version of their Proto rescue PFD!
The Salus Proto is an ideal white-water cross-over vest for play boating as well as guiding, river running and tripping. Strip it down for play boating with the ability to conceal most of the webbing and adjustments for a clean, streamlined vest. Or, gear it up with the quick-release belt, tow line, river knife, strobe and hydration pack, to make it a great choice for guiding or long river trips.
- Hydration back pouch holds both the 1.5 and 2 L Camelbak® and Platypus® bladders, is fully covered and hidden from the sun
- Dry-Lex Aerospacer® liner for venting
- The hydration hose runs through the tunnel in the shoulder
- Removable Level Six quick release belt
- Removable shock leash with paddle carabiner
- Fully trimmed front, back and shoulders with 3M™ reflective piping
- The carabineer quick release feature is modular so this can be moved to any one of the five locations on the vest
- Utility lash tab with knife garage
- Zippered pocket for easy access
- Second Utility lash tab
- Independent shoulder and side adjustments tucked out of the way, inside the vest
- Interior zippered pocket for added security
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100 CDN
This offer qualifies for orders of $100 or more before taxes. Most orders are sent via Canada Post Expedited or UPS. We have the right to ship products to you with the carrier of our choice for free shipping. Orders get shipped from our warehouse in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Orders under $100 pricing options will be supplied to you at checkout. Pricing options are based on the weight and size of the item, as well as your postal code. For orders that are shipped with extra shipping paid to get overnight or priority shipping, the timelines given are calculated by Canada Post or UPS. The moment that package leaves Level Six, it is the responsibility of the carrier to ship to you on time; there could be delays. If you need a package shipped ASAP, please CALL US to ensure we process your package first. Timelines given by UPS & Canada Post are suggested but not always guaranteed. Check with us first.
Online orders are processed between Monday and Friday only and can take up to 1-2 business days to process, depending on volume. Lead times may increase over holidays and sale events to an additional 4-5 days, but we do our best to get you your package as soon as possible!
Epoxy boards can be shipped via Expedited Freight to a residential address for an additional fee. If you are within the Ottawa area, we can also deliver locally for a fee. Please email us for a shipping quote: email@example.com
Local Warehouse Pick Up
Local Ottawa customers are welcome to pick up orders for free at our office location Monday to Friday 9 am to 4 pm only. Please select in-office pick-up as the shipping option, and make a note at checkout.
To submit a return click here