Designed to hold all of your paddling gear, the 90-liter Portage gear bag features large ventilating mesh panels to help dry your gear while being stored. The tough outer TPU material makes it highly abrasion resistant for repeated use outdoors. The bag also includes a leakproof wet gear section to keep your clothes separated and dry. The multiple webbing handles and loops help make unloading and handling easier. The removable shoulder straps make it ideal for any long distance traveling on foot and travelling through airports. The Portage is the ultimate gear bag for any back-country paddling expedition.
- 90L Capacity
- Mesh Ventilated Main Compartment
- Waterproof Area for Wet/Dry Separation (polyester 420D, double PU coated with binding tape)
- Removable Shoulder Straps to carry Duffel to Backpack style
- Daisy Chain Gear Loops
- Multiple Storage Pockets
- Body fabric is 500D PVC also known as Tarpaulin
- Expanded size - 70+(5cm) x 40cm x 40cm
- Collapsed size - 40cm x 4cm x 11cm
- Capacité de 90L
- Compartiment principal en maille ventilée
- Zone imperméable pour la séparation mouillé/sec (polyester 420D, double enduit de PU avec bande de liaison)
- Bretelles amovibles pour transporter le sac en sac à dos
- Boucles pour équipement daisy chain
- Multiples poches de rangement
- Le tissu principal est en PVC 500D, également connu sous le nom de bâche
- Taille agrandie - 70+(5cm) x 40cm x 40cm
- Taille pliée - 40cm x 4cm x 11cm
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100 CDN
This offer qualifies for orders of $100 or more, before taxes. Most orders are sent via Canada Post Expedited or UPS. We have the right to ship product to you with the carrier of our choice for free shipping. Orders get shipped from our warehouse in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Orders under $100 pricing options will be supplied to you at checkout. Pricing options are based on weight and size of the item, as well as your postal code. Orders that are shipped with extra shipping paid to get overnight or priority shipping, the timelines given are calculated by Canada Post or UPS. The moment that package leaves Level Six it is the carriers responsibility to ship to you on time, there could be delays. If you need a package shipped ASAP please CALL US, to ensure we process your package first. Timelines given by UPS & Canada Post are suggested not always guaranteed. Check with us first.
Online orders are processed between Monday to Friday only and can take up to 1-2 business days to process depending on volume. Lead times may increase over holidays and sale events to an additional 4-5 days, but we do our best to get you your package as soon as possible!
Epoxy and HDPE Stand Up Paddle Boards are too large, fragile, and/or heavy to be shipped by our standard methods and do not qualify for free shipping under any circumstances. They are available for office pick up only or please see your local Level Six dealer.
Local Warehouse Pick Up
Local Ottawa customers are welcome to pick up orders for free at our office location Monday to Friday 9 am to 4 pm only. Please select in office pick up as the shipping option, and make a note at checkout.
To submit a return click here