While we built the Wave Surfer Inflatable SUP with river waves in mind but it totally can be used in the ocean too. While you’ll never get the same performance as an epoxy board carving on a wave due to the rail shape we made the board as thin as possible without sacrifice stiffness. The carbon laminated sidewalls, raised deck pad and quad fin set up will let you surf any wave small or large.
- Mono-Layer fusion laminated drop needle construction
- Carbon Rail
- Deflates to a storable size that fits in a closet or the back of your car.
- Deck bungee cord to store essentials
- Raised deck pad sidewalls for extra grip
- Carry handle makes it easy to carry up from the water.
- Quad fin set up
- Includes a high-efficiency 2-way pump, repair kit, and deluxe roller carrying bag with shoulder straps.
- Length: 8 feet 6 inches
- Width: 33 inches
- Thickness: 4.7 inches
- Weight: 16.3 lbs
- Rider Weight: Up to 275 lbs
- Max PSI: 20
- Construction monolame à aiguille tombante fusionnée par laminage
- Rail en carbone
- Se dégonfle pour se ranger dans un placard ou à l'arrière de votre voiture.
- Cordon bungee sur le pont pour ranger les essentiels
- Parois latérales du pont surélevées pour une adhérence supplémentaire
- Poignée de transport pour le transport facile depuis l'eau.
- Configuration de quatre ailerons
- Comprend une pompe à haute efficacité 2 voies, un kit de réparation et un sac de transport deluxe à rouleau avec bretelles.
- Longueur : 8 pieds 6 pouces
- Largeur : 33 pouces
- Épaisseur : 4,7 pouces
- Poids du rider : Jusqu'à 275 livres
- Max PSI : 20
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100 CDN
This offer qualifies for orders of $100 or more, before taxes. Most orders are sent via Canada Post Expedited or UPS. We have the right to ship product to you with the carrier of our choice for free shipping. Orders get shipped from our warehouse in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Orders under $100 pricing options will be supplied to you at checkout. Pricing options are based on weight and size of the item, as well as your postal code. Orders that are shipped with extra shipping paid to get overnight or priority shipping, the timelines given are calculated by Canada Post or UPS. The moment that package leaves Level Six it is the carriers responsibility to ship to you on time, there could be delays. If you need a package shipped ASAP please CALL US, to ensure we process your package first. Timelines given by UPS & Canada Post are suggested not always guaranteed. Check with us first.
Online orders are processed between Monday to Friday only and can take up to 1-2 business days to process depending on volume. Lead times may increase over holidays and sale events to an additional 4-5 days, but we do our best to get you your package as soon as possible!
Epoxy and HDPE Stand Up Paddle Boards are too large, fragile, and/or heavy to be shipped by our standard methods and do not qualify for free shipping under any circumstances. They are available for office pick up only or please see your local Level Six dealer.
Local Warehouse Pick Up
Local Ottawa customers are welcome to pick up orders for free at our office location Monday to Friday 9 am to 4 pm only. Please select in office pick up as the shipping option, and make a note at checkout.
To submit a return click here