For just about any type of paddling. Flatwater, to fitness to surfing and even SUP yoga the Ten Six can do it all. The stable design suits beginners on calm water or paddlers venturing into surfier conditions. It tracks well, letting you develop skills and efficient strokes on either side. Unlike SUPs originally designed for ocean waves, Level Six makes lake-specific boards with great stability and excellent overall performance for beginner to advanced paddlers.
- Multilayer epoxy and glass construction ensures durability and keeps it looking beautiful.
- Clear coat finish uses tri-layer fibreglass, epoxy resin.
- Lightweight EPS foam core with 5 layer reinforced sidewalls.
- Deck pad adds comfort to touring days.
- Deck bungee to hold your essentials
- Comes with a toolless cruising fin
- Length: 10 feet 6 inches
- Width: 32 inches
- Thickness: 4.4 inches
- Volume: 174 litres
- Rider Weight: Up to 190 lbs
- Board Weight: 29 lbs
User Manual: Click Here
- Construction en époxy et verre multicouche garantit une grande durabilité tout en conservant un aspect esthétique soigné.
- Finition de revêtement clair avec résine époxy et fibres de verre à trois couches.
- Noyau léger en mousse EPS avec parois latérales renforcées de 5 couches.
- Tapis de pont pour plus de confort lors des journées de balade.
- Bungee sur le pont pour fixer vos essentiels.
- Livré avec une ailette de croisière sans outil.
- Longueur : 10 pieds 6 pouces
- Largeur : 32 pouces
- Épaisseur : 4,4 pouces
- Volume : 174 litres
- Poids du pagayeur : jusqu'à 190 livres
- Poids de la planche : 29 livres
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100 CDN
This offer qualifies for orders of $100 or more before taxes. Most orders are sent via Canada Post Expedited or UPS. We have the right to ship products to you with the carrier of our choice for free shipping. Orders get shipped from our warehouse in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Orders under $100 pricing options will be supplied to you at checkout. Pricing options are based on the weight and size of the item, as well as your postal code. For orders that are shipped with extra shipping paid to get overnight or priority shipping, the timelines given are calculated by Canada Post or UPS. The moment that package leaves Level Six, it is the responsibility of the carrier to ship to you on time; there could be delays. If you need a package shipped ASAP, please CALL US to ensure we process your package first. Timelines given by UPS & Canada Post are suggested but not always guaranteed. Check with us first.
Online orders are processed between Monday and Friday only and can take up to 1-2 business days to process, depending on volume. Lead times may increase over holidays and sale events to an additional 4-5 days, but we do our best to get you your package as soon as possible!
Epoxy boards can be shipped via Expedited Freight to a residential address for an additional fee. If you are within the Ottawa area, we can also deliver locally for a fee. Please email us for a shipping quote: email@example.com
Local Warehouse Pick Up
Local Ottawa customers are welcome to pick up orders for free at our office location Monday to Friday 9 am to 4 pm only. Please select in-office pick-up as the shipping option, and make a note at checkout.
To submit a return click here